Control, Monitoring and Safety Systems
Product Announcement from Honeywell Process Solutions
Honeywell transforms process control beyond traditional Distributed Control System (DCS) functionality by unifying assets, processes and people to improve business agility. Its Control, Monitoring and Safety Systems deliver integrated process control and advanced safety with better lifecycle support to protect and future-proof users' investments.
View more on our extensive line of Control, Monitoring and Safety Systems Below:
- Digital Video Manager Integrated with Honeywell's Experion® PKS, Digital Video Manager (DVM) presents video as the next generation process sensor to automate the detection of events and improve the speed and accuracy of operator response to process upsets.
- Integrated Control and Safety Systems Honeywell's integrated process control and advanced safety systems include Experion® PKS that transforms process control beyond traditional DCS functionality by unifying people with process variables, business requirements and asset management.
- Modular Control Systems For users that don't require a large, complex automation system, Honeywell provides simple, flexible control solutions that provide agility without sacrificing reliability and lifecycle costs.
- Safety Systems Honeywell's products ensure safe and secure operations and improve plant performance by reducing the risk of safety incidents, maximizing production uptime and reducing the cost of compliance.
- SCADA Systems Honeywell provides a highly scalable, integrated, multiserver SCADA solution that incorporates innovative applications for human machine interface (HMI) to address complex remote automation requirements.
- Quality Control Systems Honeywell's quality control systems for the pulp & paper and rubber industries deliver the product to specification and optimize quality in the shortest possible time.