Honeywell Controllers, Indicators and Programmers
Product Announcement from Honeywell Process Solutions
Controllers / Indicators & Programmers
Honeywell Process Solutions offers a wide variety of controllers, programmers and indicators tailored to your specific process control requirements so you only buy what you need.
Quick Links to detailed information:
- DC1000 Controllers - The DC1000 family of microprocessor-based controllers combines a high degree of functionality and reliability at a very low price in four different formats, and are ideal for controlling temperature in a variety of applications.
- DCP50 Programmer - The DCP50 is a microprocessor-based 1/16 DIN controller programmer that combines a high degree of functionality and reliability at a low price.
- DCP100 Programmer - The DCP100 is a microprocessor-based 1/4 DIN programmer/controller that combines high functionality and high quality at a very competitive price. It is ideally suited for a large number of applications to control the process variable versus time.
- DCP200 Programmer - The DCP200 is a microprocessor-based 1/4 DIN programmer/controller that supports up to 64 program profiles with up to 255 segments featuring an easy to read LCD display, a universal input and a program profiler.
- DCP300 Programmer - The DCP300 is a microprocessor-based 1/4 DIN controller programmer that supports up to 19 program profiles with up to 30 segments per profile with a universal input that accepts thermocouple signals, RTD signals, DC voltages and DC currents.
- DCP550 Programmer - The DCP550 series supports extensive digital I/O functions including 16 digital inputs and 16 digital outputs. The DCP551 single channel unit supports up to 99 program profiles with up to 99 segments per profile, while the DCP552 dual channel unit supports up to 49 dual program profiles with up to 99 segments per profile set.
- IPC5000 Programmer - The IPC5000 is a single or dual loop programmer/controller that has two universal analog inputs, two analog outputs, 12 digital inputs and 12 digital outputs that enable it to be used in complex process control applications.
- Process Instruments Explorer - Honeywell's Process Instrument Explorer software runs on a pocket PC, desktop or laptop and allows the user to quickly set up and configure UDC2500/3200/3500 controllers.
- UDC100 Controller - Honeywell's UDC100 Universal Digital Controller is a microprocessor-based 1/4 DIN low-cost temperature controller that is ideal for such applications as food processing, small industrial furnaces and ceramic kilns.
- UDC700 Indicator - The UDC700 Indicator delivers reliable control of less complex processes in a space-saving 1/32 DIN size.
- UDC1200 Controller - The UDC1200 is a microprocessor-based 1/16 DIN controller that monitors and controls temperatures, pressures and levels in a wide range of applications.
- UDC1700 Controller - The UDC1700's small size makes it ideally suited for applications where panel space is at a premium, and where performance and flexibility are important considerations.
- UDC2500 Controller - Honeywell's UDC2500 controller delivers unmatched power, flexibility and performance in the popular 1/4 DIN size. The waterproof NEMA 4X/IP66 faceplate allows the controller to be used in wash-down applications.
- UDC3200 Controller - Honeywell's UDC3200 controller in the 1/4 DIN size offers flexibility with two universal inputs, math functions and Accutune III tuning with fuzzy logic overshoot suppression.
- UDC3500 Controller - Honeywell's UDC3500 controller in the 1/4 DIN size is available as a single loop or dual loop controller, and has up to five analog inputs.
- UDI1700 Indicator - UDI1700 is a 1/8 DIN horizontal panel-mounted digital indicator with an easy-to-read display. The UDI1700 is the ideal companion to other Honeywell panel-mounted instruments.