Honeywell Basic Board Mount Pressure – TBP Series
Product Announcement from Honeywell Sensing and Internet of Things
Honeywell’s Basic Board Mount Pressure - TBP Series, Compensated/Unamplified, are piezoresistive silicon pressure sensors designed for customers who require a simple, high quality, cost-effective, mV output, unamplified, temperature compensated sensor for use in medical and industrial applications.
These unamplified and temperature-compensated sensors offer infinite resolution of the pressure signal. They will operate as specified from -40 °C to 125 °C [-40 °F to 257 °F].
The TBP Series is often ideal for those customers who want to do their own amplification in order to make use of the maximum resolution of the bare sensor output, leveraging any algorithm needed for the application. Available with several package styles and mounting options, for easy application integration by device manufacturers.
Honeywell’s TBP Series measures gage pressures and are intended for use with non-corrosive, non-ionic gases, such as air and other dry gasses, and for non-corrosive, nonionic liquids when the silicone gel coating option is selected.
- Smaller than most board mount pressure sensors - 7 x 7 mm [0.276 x 0.276 in] – simplifying placement and taking less PCB space
- Wide pressure range: - 60 mbar to 10 bar; 6 kPa to MPa; 1 psi to 150 psi
- Wide operating temperature range: -40 °C to 125 °C [-40 °F to 257 °F]
- Accuracy: ± 0.25 % FSS
- Rugged, durable design for long lasting performance
- Flexible: Various package styles, pressure ranges, housings, gel coating, and porting options
- Cost-effective choice
- ISO 9001
- HVAC Transmitters
- Air movement control
- Environmental control
- Level indicators
- Leak detection
- Industrial controls
- Pneumatic controls
- Hospital beds
- Oxygen concentrators
- Wound therapy
- Blood pressure monitoring