Honeywell S-Beam Load Cells – Models 151/152
Product Announcement from Honeywell Sensing and Internet of Things
New Addition To Honeywell’s S-Beam Load Cell Family!
Honeywell Models 151/152 S-Beam Load Cells combine compact structure with enhanced precision and rigorous testing to form a reliable and durable tension and compression force transducer. They help keep equipment and specimens safe, as well as minimize test time and maintenance through reliable force measurement.
Both models feature a one-piece design with an accuracy of ±0.03 % full scale. Choose from lower capacity Model 152 load cells (50 N and 100 N) constructed from aluminum; or higher capacity Model 151 load cells (250 N to 50K N) constructed of alloy steel.
- Tension and compression load/force measurement
- Wide capacity range: 50 N to 50K N
- Standard accuracy of ±0.03 %FS
- 5-points calibration in tension and compression
- Mechanical shock tested 50 g peak to IEC 60068-2-27
- Vibration tested to IEC 60068-2-6
- Metric thread
- One-piece, nickel-plated alloy steel or aluminum construction
- Overload capacity: 150 %FS
- IP67 sealing
- Integrated cable: 1,5 m [4.92 ft]
- Needle and syringe testing
- Universal test machine
- Material test machine
See More Honeywell Load Cells Sensors
Visit our website