Honeywell Zephyr Digital Airflow Sensor HAF Series
Product Announcement from Honeywell Sensing and Internet of Things
Honeywell Zephyr™ Digital Airflow Sensors: HAF Series - High Accuracy
Honeywell’s Zephyr™ HAF Series digital airflow sensors are designed to measure mass flow of air and other non-corrosive gases. These sensors are fully calibrated and temperature compensated with an on-board Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC). They provide a digital interface for reading airflow over the specified full scale flow span and temperature range, and their thermally isolated heater and temperature sending elements help provide a fast response to air or gas flow.
Honeywell’s Zephyr™ Digital Airflow Sensors – HAF Series are available in airflow ranges from as low as 10 SLPM to as high as 300 SLPM—the industry’s broadest airflow sensing range.
- Low flow ranges: 0-10 and 0-15 SLPM
- High flow ranges: 0-50, 0-100, 0-200 and 0-300 SLPM
- Custom ranges also available
These sensors provide customers with enhanced reliability, high accuracy, repeatable measurements, and the ability to customize sensor options to meet many application needs.
What makes Honeywell Zephyr digital airflow sensors better?
- Precise measurement: Industry’s smallest Total Error Band (TEB) – as low as as ±0.25 %FSS, fast response time, and high accuracy for precise measurement and high performance.
- Saves time: Configurable and customizable with a choice of port styles to simplify design and reduce production time
- Cost effective: Reduces printed circuit board (PCB) size and overall design and production costs
- Anesthesia delivery machines
- Ventricular assist devices (heart pumps)
- Air-to-fuel ratio
- Analytical instrumentation (spectrometry, chromatography)
- Fuel cells
- Fume hoods
- Gas leak detection
- Process control gas monitoring
- Vacuum pump monitoring