Honeywell Zephyr Airflow Sensors, Analog/Digital
Product Announcement from Honeywell Sensing and Control
Honeywell’s Zephyr™ digital airflow sensors are design to measure mass flow of air and other non-corrosive gases. Available in standard flow ranges, they are fully calibrated and temperature compensated with an on-board Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC). They provide a digital interface for reading airflow over the specified full scale flow span and temperature range, and their thermally isolated heater and temperature sending elements help provide a fast response to air or gas flow.
Recent Product Introductions:
- Honeywell Zephyr Digital Airflow Sensors – 6 Degrees of Freedom Inertial Measurement Unit, 6-D Motion Variant, 6DF Series
- Honeywell Zephyr™ Digital Airflow Sensors - HAF Series - High Accuracy - 20 SLPM or 200 SLPM
- Honeywell Zephyr™ Digital Airflow Sensors - HAF Series - High Accuracy – Multi-Flow Ranges ±50 SCCM to ±750 SCCM
- Honeywell Zephyr™ Analog Airflow Sensors - HAF Series-High Accuracy
- Honeywell Zephyr™ Digital Airflow Sensors, HAF Series
- Product Datasheet
- Honeywell Zephyr™ Application Note - Ranges ±50 SCCM to ±750 SCCM
- Honeywell Zephyr™ Application Note – Ranges 20 SLPM or 200 SLPM
- Line Guide: Airflow Sensors
- Range Guide: Airflow, Force and Pressure Sensors
For innovation that's well apart, there's only Honeywell Sensing & Control:
With more than 50,000 products ranging from snap action, limit, toggle and pressure switches to position, speed and airflow sensors, Honeywell S&C has a product to meet any industry's requirements, any company's needs.
But an impressive product line is only one part. We bring to bear engineering expertise and value-added capabilities no other company offers. While our switch and sensor solutions meet a wide array of basic and complex applications, our custom-engineered solutions offer enhanced precision, repeatability and ruggedness for each industry of our expertise: Industrial, Aerospace and Defense, Transportation, Medical, and Test and Measurement.