Product Announcement from Honeywell Test & Measurement
The 7561-PSD is a completely portable strain gage/bridge-based battery-powered indicator, packaged in a small, robust IP65/NEMA 4 enclosure. For simplified use, the operator only has access to six keys.
Two separate ranges are available which enable the instrument to read and display two units of measure.
The menu options offer the ability to tailor the instrument’s response to the application. Gross, net, peak, and trough (valley) measurements are easily selected. An annunciator indicates which range has been selected. There is also a window, to insert a legend, describing each range. Once these parameters are set, it provides the user with the simplest of indicators.
• Powered by two AA internal batteries
• Portable, handheld precision instrument weighing only 250 g
• Tactile keyboard, with dual-range selection, peak/valley hold, gross/net, and on/off controls
• Microprocessor based, allowing single-pass calibration facility
• Dual range facility
• Accepts an input range of up to 50 mV/V
• Environmentally sealed to IP65/NEMA 4
• 7½ digit LCD display, with battery, peak, trough, net, error, and shunt cal indication
• One-year warranty
• Auto sleep
Want More Information? Need a Copy of our Catalog?
Visit us online to view more information on Honeywell's broad portfolio of test and measurement sensors including:
- Load Cells
- Pressure Sensors
- Torque Sensors
- Displacement Sensors (LVDTs)
Need a print copy of our catalog? Order one now!
Not sure of what you need? Try our online step by step Find A Product feature which will help guide you to the right model for your application.
Need something special for your particular application? Honeywell can provide modified and custom solutions for many different applications and environments. Give us a call at 1-800-848-6564 or +1-614-850-5000, or contact us by email to discuss your requirements.