Model FP2000 Configurable Pressure Transducer
Product Announcement from Honeywell Test & Measurement
Honeywell’s Model FP2000 series is an extremely flexible and configurable pressure or differential pressure transducer which allows the customer to select the configuration which best fits the needs of the application. The FP-2000 is silicon based and manufactured out of rugged Ha C276/316 Stainless Steel wetted material.
Choose from multiple accuracies, outputs, pressure ports, electrical terminations, and pressure ranges. The FP2000 is available with gage, absolute, barometric, or vacuum reference and, best of all, is available for quick delivery as part of our Quick Ship program.
- Test stands (engine testing, etc.)
- Fluid pressures (clutch, transmission, engine oil, fuel, coolant)
- Manifold pressures
- Leak detection and analysis
- Electronic barometers
- Product fatigue testing
- Spring testing / shock absorber testing
- Electrohydraulic shaker systems
- Emissions pressure / intake airflow / pressure
- Airbag system fill pressure
- Fluid pump pressure
- Hydraulic line pressure
- Paint spray gun pressure
Visit us online to view more information on Honeywell’s broad portfolio of test and measurement sensors including:
- Load Cells
- Pressure Sensors
- Torque Sensors
- Displacement Sensors (LVDTs)
Download a copy of our new pressure sensor range guide.