Product Announcement from Hotwatt, Inc.
- Heater surface should be clean and dry.
- Shake Hot Lube well before use.
- Brush on a light uniform coat of Hot Lube.
- Allow to air dry for 20 minutes or oven dry at low temperature (140°F maximum).
- Hot Lube can greatly reduce heater-to-bore seizure when properly applied.
- Improves Thermal Conductivity. Heat transfers more quickly from heater to part being heated when Hot Lube is used.
- Increased Heater Life. Tighter fit made practical with use of Hot Lube.
- Not electrically conductive.
- Hot Lube solution is not considered hazardous.
- Easy to use.
Withstands Temperatures to 1600°F (875°C).
You have successfully added from to your part list.