Product Announcement from Hotwatt, Inc.
- The Hotwatt Square and Rectangular Cartridge Heater is designed to distribute maximum heat within a desired area. Because they are completely enclosed, square units will furnish more usable heat for a given wattage than a comparable strip heater attached to the exterior of a mod, platen, or other equipment.
- The units are inserted in a milled slot, permitting greater lengths than would be feasible with a drilled or reamed hole. Close dimensional tolerances are held to permit intimate fit for best heat transfer to surrounding medium.
- Heating elements arranged just beneath outside surface for maximum heat transfer, minimum wire temperature, and faster heating.
- Maximum surface temperatures up to 1200°F. Designations are etched on the sheath to preserve accurate shape.
- Long, trouble free service.
- Made in U.S.A.
You have successfully added from to your part list.