Product Announcement from Hubbard-Hall, Inc.
Hubbard-Hall offers a comprehensive line of solvent cleaning chemicals for precision and critical cleaning that can be used in vapor degreasing or ultrasonic applications. Solvents are very effective in dissolving oils, greases and waxes. Hubbard-Hall offers the traditional trichloroethylene (TCE), perchlorethylene and methylene chloride cleaning solvents along the newer n propyl bromide (nPB) cleaning solvents.
Benefits of Organic Solvent Cleaning:
- Parts come out dry
- Excellent for complex part geometry
- Low energy consumption
- Low equipment foot print
- Ideal for cell manufacturing
Our Hubtron line of solvents offer a safer alternative to traditional solvents and are EPA and SNAP approved. Hubtron can be used in vapor degreasing and ultrasonic cleaning.
Additional Features of Hubtron
- Low global warming potential
- Not reportable chemical under SARA Title III Section 313
- Not considered a hazardous air pollutant under NESHAP
- Low ozone depleting potential