Product Announcement from Huco Dynatork
Principal of Operation
- Dynatork Air Motors adapted to accept M8 Proximity Sensors to each Cylinder Cap.
- When each piston reaches top dead centre the Proximity Sensor passes "1" signal to the Programming/Computer Unit.
- The Programmer/Computer counts the pulses of either 3 pulses or 1 pulse per revolution.
- After "x" number of pulses the programming unit changes the Air Motor mode of operation, from Stop - Reverse - Delay and/or start another function.
- Motor supplied with Sensor(s).
- Client installs his own Sensor(s).
- Near instant start-stop reversal
- Variable speed in either direction
- Maximum torque at start up to 275 Nm
- Air Motors stall point can be preset
- Low air consumption
- Very low noise levels
- Can operate in harsh environmental conditions
You have successfully added from to your part list.