Modifications & Finishes; Deep Drawn Cans & Covers
Service Detail from Hudson Technologies
Quality Improvements, as well as cost and lead time reductions, can be found by making existing secondary machining operations part of the deep draw process. If you modify or finish a deep drawn metal can, case, housing, cover, header or shell after receipt, Hudson Technologies can help consolidate your supply chain.
Send a drawing or sketch, listing dimensions and tolerances, along with specifications or other requirements for a quote.
Hudson Technologies supplies drawn parts complete with modifications and finishes such as:
- brackets - pressed, welded or brazed in place
- beads, ribs
- tapped holes
- MIL-T-27 (military) spec modifications
- laser drill
- laser etch
- paint and chem film
Hudson Technologies has over 15,000 standard deep drawn metal shapes and sizes available with little to no tooling.
- Standard parts can be modified or finished.
- Custom products can be built to customers' specifications and requirements.
- All products are built to order. Stocking programs are available.
- Green, U.S. manufacturer
- ISO 1001:2008, 13485:2003 and ISO 14001:2004 certified.