Product Announcement from Hydro Dynamics, Inc.
SPX has exclusively licensed the ShockWave Power Technology from Hydro Dynamics, Inc. for sanitary applications. The new APV Cavitator offers breakthrough benefits for heating liquids without scale build-up as well as provides solutions for many of the most difficult mixing and dispersing challenges for food and beverage processing.
This advanced technology can be used for a multitude of sanitary applications ranging from pasteurization to low-pressure homogenization. Benefits include:
- Improved process efficiencies (time, operating costs, and/or capital costs)
- Enhanced product quality, yield and/or raw material savings
- Extended process run times related to scale-free heating
- Elimination or reduction of process downtime from maintenance requirements
- Smaller footprint than traditional technology
- Designed for easy disassembly, fully CIPable and manufactured to meet 3-Astandards
SPX can leverage its extensive industry experience and process expertise to supportcustomers in applying the new APV Cavitator, along with many other innovative sanitarytechnologies for the food, beverage and personal care industries. To learn more, go to www.spxft.com.