Product Announcement from IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.
The new IEEE-Wiley eBooks Library offers online access to more than 400 eBooks and is available as a stand-alone subscription or as an add-on to your current IEEE Xplore subscription.
The IEEE-Wiley eBooks Library-a partnership between IEEE and Wiley & Sons, Inc.-includes practical handbooks, introductory and advanced texts, reference works and professional books with an emphasis on leading areas of research.
The IEEE-Wiley eBooks Library provides:
- 400+ titles with approximately 40 new titles introduced each year
- A choice of subscription options, including an annual lease or perpetual access option
- 8,500+ individual chapters available in PDF format
- Advanced search capabilities by title, subject or keyword to quickly find and download relevant chapters within larger eBooks
- Individual eBook homepages that include a content overview, bibliographic information, abstracts, cover scan and a table of contents with links to chapter PDFs
- Cutting-edge titles on emerging technologies, authored by leaders in the field
- Backlist to 1974 with more than 75% of titles published since 2000