Product Announcement from IHS EHS & Sustainability
PHA-Pro is desktop software that helps individual users efficiently conduct Process Hazard Analysis, like HAZOP and What If Analysis. Our flexible software solution helps to better analyze process safety and reliability, dramatically shortens the time it takes to complete a PHA or PHA re-validation and results in comprehensive Process Safety Management compliance and safer business processes.
PHA-Pro helps organizations with the implementation of their corporate-wide safety, risk and reliability programs based on company or industry regulations, standards and guidelines.
- Regulatory compliance: Helps with the implementation of risk policies and programs based on company or industry standards and guidelines including: Process Safety Management (PSM) programs under OSHA 1910.119; Seveso II Directive; Control of Major Accident Hazards (COMAH); IEC 61511; ANSI/ISA S84.00.01.
- Flexible and user-friendly: Easily adaptable to a variety of industries and safety and reliability methodologies.
- Accommodates various worksheets and forms related to PHA and risk management.
- Knowledge-based: Comprehensive professional libraries available, including fully customizable risk-ranking scales.
- Recommendations Management: Power tracking feature creates an unique list of recommendations and links them back into the PHA, allowing users to record and monitor progress and navigate quickly through the risk assessment.
- Pre-formatted industry templates for:
- Hazards and Operability (HAZOP)
- What If and Checklist
- Preliminary Hazard Analysis (PrHA)
- Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- Target Safety Integrity Levels (SIL) assignment: risk graph and safety layer matrix methods
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
PHA-Pro is available as a single-user license. Request more information on how to purchase PHA-Pro or request a demo.
If you need a solution that links different types of risk assessments, such as HAZOP, LOPA, What-If, JSA, FMEA and FTA, on a consolidated web-based platform, you may be interested in our enterprise solution.