Product Announcement from ILS Technology, LLC
Datacenters are increasingly being asked to do more with less. They need solutions that increase their assets under management while having a minimal effect on their costs.
In addition to core datacenter equipment such as servers, storage, and networking devices, datacenter managers are being asked to monitor and manage non-conventional devices that include HVAC, power equipment, environmental parameters, and cabinets that do not have the ability to generate SNMP traps that can be viewed and acted upon in Network Management Systems and applications. (NMS/NMA)
ILS Technology's Datacenter solution is a combination of its universal connectivity, remote access and web visualization products that deliver the same in an easy to deploy and use package.
ILS Technology's Datacenter solution enables :
- real-time, direct, two-way communications to non-conventional CPE (customer premise equipment)
- seamless integration of CPE data into NMS / service management applications
- CPE status visibility on the web and mobile devices
- on-demand access to CPE for remote remediation
ILS Technology's Datacenter solution allows customers to:
- remotely monitor and manage non-conventional customer premise equipment (CPE) that does not generate SNMP traps
- integrate new CPEs into existing NMS and service management applications with minimal custom development, thus maximizing their ROI
- create new revenue streams by increasing the scope of their services
- meet their SLAs through pro-active, remote monitoring and management
OEM's and independent service providers will benefit from ILS Technology's Datacenter solution by not only growing their customer base, but by also improving upon the services they currently offer, thereby fending off potential competitive threats.
ILS Technology Datacenter solution customers can increase their revenue opportunities through new services while realizing significant operational savings through fast, seamless integrations and streamlined operations.
To further explore how ILS Technology can help better your datacenter environment, please contact us at 561-982-9898 or at firstname.lastname@example.org