Product Announcement from IQMS
IQMS Knows Plastics Manufacturing Inside and Out
Decades of industry experience are behind IQMS' powerful Plastics ERP software solution, relied upon by thousands of plastics manufacturing and processing plants around the globe. From injection molding and extrusion to compounding and thermoforming, IQMS' industry specific, plastic ERP software, addresses the demanding standards for on-time delivery, order accuracy, quality and pricing. IQMS' single-source solution keeps plastics manufacturing lean.
With its roots in plastics manufacturing, IQMS thoroughly understands the plastics manufacturing industry. Through its active membership in SPI, SPE and MAPP, IQMS stays current with the latest plastics issues and constantly enhances the Plastics ERP software functionality to further streamline processes for lean manufacturing.
Plastics ERP Software to Enhance Processing Productivity
IQMS provides a host of powerful features designed to address the unique needs of plastics processors, including:
- RealTime™ Production Monitoring System. Automatically track data directly from work centers and update production schedules and inventory instantaneously.
- Multi-level Bills of Manufacture. Pre-defined for use with tool and die-based plastics manufacturing, IQMS' multi-level BOMs reflect critical interdependencies.
- Drag-and-Drop Graphical Scheduling Tool. Instantly ensure optimal resource planning throughout the supply chain by viewing the entire production schedule and variables that affect capacity.
- Multi-Tool & Family Tool Functionality. Family tools are easily handled and the system is designed to understand multiple part numbers within the same physical tool.
- Regrind Usage & Consumption Features. Add and consume raw materials that are not a part of the master inventory. Include scrap rates, regrind usage, parison/flash and runner/sprue options for material consumption.
- Industry Specific Bills of Manufacture. Pre-defined BOMs meet the unique needs of injection molders, blow molders, extruders, compounders and thermoformers plus die casting, stamping, and more.
- Shelf Life Management. Take a proactive role in tracking and moving inventory with characteristics that limit shelf life, such as moisture content, potency, pH, and color. Once the shelf life has expired, the inventory is automatically identified as non-conforming and electronic alerts are sent out.
Download the Plastics ERP Software datasheet to learn more about why IQMS manufacturing software of choice for plastics processors.