Product Announcement from IQMS
Pushing the boundaries of what a comprehensive ERP system can provide, highlights from the latest software version include increased security options, greatly enhanced accounting functionality and even more customization features. A small sampling of the enhancements includes:
- Mobile Android Tablet Application: Gain real-time access to enterprise-wide information from anywhere in your plant with IQMS' enhanced tablet application. Shop floor apps support USB or Bluetooth barcode scanners and are available for both 7 inch and 10 inch tablets.
- Shipping Manager: Access FedEx and UPS from within EnterpriseIQ for up-to-the-minute rates, accurate shipping charges and package tracking, without ever leaving your ERP system. This module is certified by both UPS and FedEx.
- Complex Manufacturing: As manufacturers move away from long-run, repetitive manufacturing, IQMS has developed new tools to better manage and control the complex manufacturing process.
- Actual Costing: As an alternate to standard costing, manufacturers can choose to track and make transactions to the GL on actual costs of manufactured products to maintain a lean and competitive supply chain.
- Kitting: When selling items as a kit, EnterpriseIQ now displays both the kit and the individual components from order through shipment. Kits are defined in the Bill of Materials module.
- SOP Wiki: Create your own Wiki pages for standard operating procedures (SOPs) for easy access throughout the company.Each EnterpriseIQ module provides access to your SOPs through an embedded Wiki page.
- Heijunka Box: An automated Kanban based load leveling (Heijunka) module for the shop floor. The touch screen based system allows automated load leveling based on the Every Part Every Interval (EPEI) calculations for designated pacemaker processes within value streams.
Solution Availability The latest version of EnterpriseIQ is available now. As always, all maintained IQMS customers are eligible to receive the update at no charge.