Product Announcement from ITT Enidine Inc.
ITT Enidine Heavy Duty Series large-bore hydraulic shock absorbers protect equipment from large impacts in applications such as automated storage and retrieval systems, as well as overhead bridge and trolley cranes. They are available in a wide variety of stroke lengths and damping characteristics to increase equipment life and meet stringent deceleration requirements.
Custom orifice design accommodates specified damping requirements. Computer generated output performance simulation is used to optimize the orifice configuration. Available in standard bore dimensions of up to 4 in. (100mm) and strokes over 60 in. (1524mm).
• Designed with Environmentally friendly materials and fluids
• Compact design smoothly and safely decelerates large energy
capacity loads up to 3,000,000 in-lbs. per cycle (330 000 Nm)
• Internal charged air/oil accumulator replaces mechanical return
springs, providing shorter overall length and reduced weight.
• Optional Bladder Accumulator (BA) also available.
• Engineered to meet OSHA, AISE, CMAA and other safety
specifications such as DIN and FEM.
• Wide variety of optional configurations including bellows, clevis
mounts and safety cables.
• Painted external components provide excellent
• Epoxy painting and special rod materials are available for use in
highly corrosive environments.
• All sizes are fully field repairable.
• Piston rod extension sensor systems available for re-use
• Incorporating optional fluids and seal packages can expand
standard operating temperature range from 15°F to 140°F
(-10°C to 60°C) to -30°F to 210°F (-35°C to 100°C)