Product Announcement from ITT Cannon
Even with a wide range of choices in interconnect configurations, ITT recognized that customers were demanding higher density connectors operating at higher temperature ranges. Based on ITT's nearly 50 years of experience in developing Micro interconnect technologies, we proudly present our next generation dual row NDD Nano (0.025) connector system, soon to be qualified to the Mil DTL 32139 specifications.
This high density interconnect package provides a robust shock and vibration capable solutions, offering multiple configurations from 9 to 51 contact positions and including PCB versions. THe unique knurled jackscrew assemblies allow for easer mating and demating, which is important for such small form factor connectors. Also, the entire connector family can be rated for 200 degree C environments based on ITT's material selection and process technologies.
Features and Benefits:
- Micro twist Pin contact system
- 0.025" contact spacing
- Meets the performance requirements of Mil DTL-32139 (Qualification in process)
- 1 amp contact rating
- LCP Dielectric with operating temperature from -55 degrees C to 200 degrees C
- Multiple contact arrangements from 9 to 51 positions
- Knurled jack screw assembly hardware
- Defense Electronics
- High Temperature Geophysical Exploration
- Aerospace Structures
- Satellite Systems
- Medical Electronics