Product Announcement from ITW Formex
- Offers superior protection for sensitive electronic components
- Serves as a barrier to prevent consumers and service workers from experiencing electric shock
- Crafted of durable, flexible polypropylene
- Superior dielectric strength, dimensional stability and resistance to moisture and chemicals
- Unlike other materials, provides lightweight, flame retardant protection
- Meets strict safety and environmental standards at a low cost
Due to its unique composition, Formex electrical insulation and barrier materials can be scored and folded into multiple three-dimensional shapes for flexible use in a wide variety of applications. Parts fabricated from Formex are cost-effective replacements for injection molded or sheet metal parts used inside electrical equipment, such as air baffles and wire organizers. In these applications, Formex parts are not only easier to use, but they also reduce tooling and fabricating expenses and cut inventory and warehousing costs.
Formex materials are available as extruded sheets, rolls or panels and can be fabricated into a wide range of shapes to meet the flammability and dielectric needs of a variety of applications.