Product Announcement from Indukey North America LLC
The new InduProof³ ™ keyboard from InduKey®, the worldwide leader in industrial input solutions, extends the successful line of Nema6P/IP68-rated keyboards and pointing devices. Sealed against water and dust for complete immersion, the InduProof³ also features LED backlighting for use in dark working environments
The InduProof³ keyboard has a wear and tear resistant silicon top with special Dura Coating for excellent mechanical and chemical resistance. The silicon cover is thermo-glued to a 3mm thick aluminum base plate creating a Nema6P/IP68 seal. As a result the InduProof³ can be submerged in up to 10 feet of liquid. Gold-on-gold contact domes assure accurate data input with tactile feedback rated at over 1 million cycles.
The optionally available backlighting permits the use of the InduProof³ keyboard in darkened work environments. Long-life and low power consumption LEDs illuminate the keyboard legends. The backlighting can be dimmed in 8 levels to adjust for varying light conditions.
The InduProof³ also integrates the industry-leading mouse pointer in a small-footprint design suitable for drawer mounting. With an extreme temperature range of -40°F to +194°F the InduProof³ keyboard is the ideal solution for the most demanding industrial and medical applications.
InduProof³ keyboards are available in black or grey with PS/2 or USB interfaces with and without LED backlighting. Other products in the InduProof™ series include the original InduProof™ keyboard, InduMouse™ optical mouse and InduProof² ™ small footprint keyboard.
- LED powered backlight function ;
- Long LED lifetime and low power consumption ;
- 8-level dimmer controlled by arrow keys ;
- Gold-on-Gold Domes ;
- Special dura-coating for good mechanical and chemical resistance ;
- Especially suited to hygienic sensitive applications like medicine, food industry ;
- Smooth surface, rounded keycaps for easy cleaning and even disinfection ;
- Good key position recognition, precise tactile feedback ;
- Integrated mouse button ;
- Maximum water- and dust protection (IP68, NEMA6P) ;
- Solid construction with a metal base plate ;
- Suited to use in 19" drawer ;
- Number of Keys: 86
- Keyswitch Technology: short travel switches
- Actuation Force/Travel: 3N/0.35mm
- Keyswitch Lifetime: 3 mil. operations
- Protection Level: IP68, NEMA 6P
- Interface: PS/2; USB
- Dimensions: 320 x 147 x 20mm; 12.6" x 5.79" x 0.79"
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 90°C; -40°F to +194°F
- Enclosure Color black: similar RAL9017
Please click on the links to the right for more information or contact Indukey today!