Product Announcement from Inductotherm Group
Alpha 1, an Inductotherm Group Company, manufactures a complete line of billet feeding systems, including elevator feeders, rotary feeders, bar feeders and billet in-feed systems.
Alpha 1's bar feeding system is a specialized material handling machine designed to semi-automate the feeding of parts to an induction forging machine. The hopper is manually loaded and automatically unloaded one at a time.
Specifications and Features:
- Bar Diameters – 0.75" to 2.00" OD.
- Bar Length Range - 3.50" to 36.00" Long.
- Rod Feeder holds approximately 200 pieces of the 2" diameter parts, or approximately 6.7 to 200 minutes production supply
- The left hand sidewall, viewed with parts going, will be adjustable to accommodate the length range.
- The bar feeder is driven by a 120-volt, single phase, 60 hertz, gearmotor wired to terminals.
- A hinged door with safety switch will be provided at the operator load area.
- One at a time escapement mounted on the discharge track of the rod feeder.
- The escapement is supplied with stainless steel barrel and rod air cylinder and a 4-way solenoid valve with speed controls wired to terminals for connection to your electrical control.