Product Announcement from Inductotherm Group
PVT, an Inductotherm Group Company, manufactures a complete line of vacuum aluminum brazing furnaces that offer clean high vacuum optimum temperature control for uniform heating.
- 1200 or 1400°F operation at 10-5 to 10-6 torr.
- Automated, comprehensive control system with real time color graphic display of
temperature and process information. Data is stored on a zip drive.
- Two door chamber provides full access to hot zone interior for placing work load, thermocouples and maintenance ease.
- Polished stainless steel chamber interior for better vacuum and ease of cleaning.
- Stainless steel chamber ports and penetrations eliminate corrosion and water leaks experienced with mild steel.
- Low out-gassing, all metal alloy hot zone construction for clean high vacuum.
- Heating element modules on six sides of the work eliminate cold sections in the hot zone for better temperature uniformity and brazing performance.
- Self tuning multiple heat zones automatically adjust the vertical and horizontal heat input for faster heating, uniform temperature control and brazing in the work load.
You have successfully added from to your part list.