Product Announcement from Industrial Magnetics, Inc.
Compact and powerful Rare Earth lift magnet for use on flat or round surfaces. Contains an internal ON/OFF release device that does not contact or damage the surface of the part. More features than other lifts and manufactured in the USA (USA M.A.D.E.™).
- Rare Earth Magnet with a Locking On/Off handle & Test load feature
- Supports custom pole shoes
- Lifts flat or round loads (see chart below)
- Heat resistant up to 200°F (94°C)
- Stationary Lift Lug(s)
- Vertical Lift Capable using the optional Lift Lug attachment
- RFID tagged
- 3:1 Design Factor
- CONFORMS TO ASME B30.20 STANDARDS
Test Load Feature
To operate Test Feature, pull spring loaded handle out and rotate it to the "TEST" position. Lift load approximately 2-3" to verify the magnet has the capacity to lift your load. Once verified, place load back down and turn the handle to the "ON" position. Never complete entire lift operation in "TEST" position.