Product Announcement from Ingersoll Rand Industrial Technologies
The new ARO 65:1 ratio pump offering is the answer when mastics, inks, sealants, adhesives and other heavy materials are in demand. The newly designed line of Extrusion Ram/Pump Packages include single-post and two-post extrusion pump rams and complete ram /pump packages for 5-gallon containers. Featuring superior down-force in a compact footprint, the new ARO ram/pump packages are especially suited to high-viscosity material applications including inks, caulks, mastics, lubricants and more in market segments such as Automotive, Automotive Tier suppliers, Printing, Packaging and more.
ARO 65:1 Pump Features:
- Performance - ARO's 65:1 chop-check pump packages have been specially designed to handle fluids in excess of 1,000,000 centipoise and pressures up to 7,475 psi.
- Durability - The chrome-plated plunger rod and cylinder are especially suited to pumping abrasive fluids.
- Reliability - ARO pumps employ longer strokes that cycle less frequently, delivering the same quantity of fluid with less pulsation than other brands, and ultimately prolonging motor life.
- Ease of service - Tie rod construction permits quick teardown and repair to minimize downtime.
- Maximized pump life - ARO pumps feature a visible solvent cup and adjustable packings to minimize downtime and extend the life of the pump.
- Superior seal wear - Extensive laboratory testing with some of the harshest materials enables ARO to bring you a packing design that consistently delivers superior seal wear characteristics.
Single-Post Ram features:
- Handles High Viscosity Applications – from 20,000 to 250,000 centepoise materials
- Versatile — accepts 3-inch, 4.25-inch, and 6-inch air motors
- Ergonomic air controls —uses pneumatics to raise and lower pump packages up to 17.5 inches for easy container change outs.
- Powerful 3.25-inch ram cylinder —provides industry-leading down force.
- Welded construction — ensures maximum performance and durability.
- Compact design — features refined footprint, improving adaptability to a variety of environments.
Two-Post Ram Features:
- Handles Ultra- High Viscosity Applications – from 20,000 to 1,000,000 centepoise materials; powerful enough to handle all types of heavy inks, epoxies , caulks, mastics, adhesives and sealants.
- Versatile — accepts 3-inch up to 10-inch air motors.
- Ergonomic air controls — uses pneumatics to raise and lower pump packages up to 17.5 inches for easy container change outs.
- Dual 3.25-inch ram cylinders —delivers more power for demanding applications or when available air pressure is minimal.
- Welded construction —combined with the two-post design provides increased strength and rigidity over the single-post ram.
- Robust design — provides industry-leading performance and reduced overall height.
Complete Ram/Pump Package Features:
- Reliable ARO piston pumps are the heart- the new ARO ram packages feature ARO piston style pumps. With a legacy of fluid handling performance that stretches back over 6 decades, the ARO piston pump has the critical features, including longer air motor life and superior abrasion –resistance that have made them famous throughout the assembly and other high-demand markets and applications.
- Multiple pressures and flows- The new ram pump packages feature a broad range of delivery pressures that include 22:1 ratio medium pressure /high flows up to our new 65:1 high-pressure, low flow pumps for broad application latitude.
- Packages come complete and ready to work- The new ARO ram /pump packages come complete with pump, ram, air filter/regulator, hoses and all the components needed to get your application up and running with minimal set up.