Ingersoll Rand ARO Pit Boss Dewatering Pumps
Product Announcement from Ingersoll Rand Industrial Technologies
We've taken the patented technologies and proven designs that made the ARO brand famous and added features to make our "Pit Boss"™ dewatering and solids-handling pumps the first choice for general industrial, mining, and construction professionals worldwide.
- Comfort-grip handles - Improve portability and usability.
- Removable screened inlet - Keeps foreign particles out of pump to eliminate failure related to pumping debris.
- Optimized flow passages - Enable the pump to handle particles up to 1" (25.4 mm) in diameter.
- Integrated base plate - Distributes weight and ensures stable operation on soggy and ustable terrain.
- One-way exhaust check valve - Permits submersible operation.
- Patented "unbalanced" air valve - Prevents stalling, sticking, centering, freezing, and air blow-by; uses less air power and requires no lubrication.
- Independent pilot rod - Ensures positive pilot signal for shifting and avoids stall-out.
- Bolted construction - For safer, more reliable performance and easier servicing.
- Heavy-duty ball guides and manifolds - Provide reliability even when passing abrasive solid and semi-solid materials.
- Manifold porting options - Configurable in both NPTF and BSP threads.
- Intrinsically Safe - Pneumatic operation provides safe use in hazardous and explosive applications
- Power Suction Lift - Designed to evacuate liquids and solids out of critical areas without fail