Product Announcement from Ingersoll Rand Industrial Technologies
We've taken the patented technologies and proven designs that made the ARO brand famous and added features to make our "Pit Boss"™ dewatering and solids-handling pumps the first choice for general industrial, mining, and construction professionals worldwide.
- Comfort-grip handles - Improve portability and usability.
- Removable screened inlet - Keeps foreign particles out of pump to eliminate failure related to pumping debris.
- Optimized flow passages - Enable the pump to handle particles up to 1" (25.4 mm) in diameter.
- Integrated base plate - Distributes weight and ensures stable operation on soggy and ustable terrain.
- One-way exhaust check valve - Permits submersible operation.
- Patented "unbalanced" air valve - Prevents stalling, sticking, centering, freezing, and air blow-by; uses less air power and requires no lubrication.
- Independent pilot rod - Ensures positive pilot signal for shifting and avoids stall-out.
- Bolted construction - For safer, more reliable performance and easier servicing.
- Heavy-duty ball guides and manifolds - Provide reliability even when passing abrasive solid and semi-solid materials.
- Manifold porting options - Configurable in both NPTF and BSP threads.
- Intrinsically Safe - Pneumatic operation provides safe use in hazardous and explosive applications
- Power Suction Lift - Designed to evacuate liquids and solids out of critical areas without fail