SimplAir Easy Pipe Line (EPL) Piping System
Product Announcement from Ingersoll Rand Industrial Technologies
The Ingersoll Rand SimplAir Easy Pipe Line (EPL) quick-fit piping system is designed for efficient distribution of compressed air and other inert gases and vacuum systems. SimplAir EPL features light aluminum pipe coupled with a large range of available fittings and accessories for fast and easy connections to any type of pneumatic equipment. It provides fast and easy installation, improved performance and effortless maintenance.
- Leak-free service with air-tight O-ring fitting design.
- Rugged, industrial strength protection against the elements and corrosion with powder coated extruded aluminum pipe and engineered polymer fittings.
- Save energy, reduce pressure drops an maximize efficiency with SimplAir EPL's smooth internal bore.
- Quick and easy configuration and assembly with over 100 types of fittings, pipe diameters and valves to fit any application.
- Easily update or scale your installation to match demand with SimplAir EPL's quick-fit flexibility.
- Adapters are available to expand existing SL and EL SimplAir systems.
- Available sizes: 20 mm, 25 mm, 32 mm, 40 mm and 63 mm
- Flow range: up to 23.3 m3/min (824 scfm)
- Maximum operating pressure: 13 bar g (190 psig)
- Standard operating temperature range: -10°C (+14°F) to +60°C (+140°F)