Product Announcement from Ingersoll Rand Industrial Technologies
Convenience of Cordless. Power of Air.
As an industry leader for more than 100 years, Ingersoll Rand has a strong understanding of the jobs impact tools are called on to perform. Our engineers know that a cordless impact has to do the job, do it fast, do it every time.
Developed to perform shoulder-to-shoulder with our best-in-class 2135TiMAX 1/2" air Impactool,the W7150 1/2" 20V High-Torque Impactool is the cordless impact wrench professional technicians will come to rely on in the shop and in the field.
Ingersoll Rand IQV20 Series™ cordless tools are specifically designed for vehicle services, industrial maintenance and manufacturing applications. The W7150 1/2" High-Torque Impactool makes quick work of tough jobs that the professional technician does every day - something that until now, only an air tool could do.
Uncompromising Cordless Power
- 780 ft-lbs of maximum reverse torque & 1100 ft-lb of nut-busting torque - from cordless impact wrench that weighs only 6.8 lbs.
- High-power rare earth magnet (neodymium) motor - offers a long life and high power
- Steel-lined aluminum hammer case - designed to be strong and light-weight for maximum protection of the internal components
- All-metal drive train and hammer mechanism - robust, durable, and optimized for maximum power and efficiency
- Variable speed switch with electronic brake - provides maximum control of the tool
- Patent-pending metal reinforced housing - ready to work even after repeated drops
- Patent-pending soft touch over-molded grip - minimizes vibration, reduces fatigue, and enhances user comfort during extended use
- Best-in-class short length - 9.4″ from tip to tail
Get the Latest Flash player.