Product Announcement from Ingersoll Rand Industrial Technologies / Air Motors
22N Series, Multi-vane Air Motor. 1.75 hp (1.31 Kw). 275 rpm with built in governor for maximum speed control. Torque adjustability through air controls.
- Governed motors for improved speed control
- Will not burn out: Air motors can be stalled or overloaded for long periods without damage.
- Great for harsh environments: No heat build up or sparks make air motors ideal for use in flammable or explosive applications.
- Instantly reversible: A four-way valve allows instant motor reversal (on reversible units) with the turn of a valve.
- Cool Running: A running air motor expands air, allowing motors to operate in temperatures up to 150oF and some motors up to 300oF with special grease, lube and seals.
- Compact and Portable: Get maximum horsepower in minimum size.
- Variable speed: You may utilize a wide range of speeds by using a simple valve on your input air supply line.
- Minimum maintenance: Our motors have a proven history of long, low maintenance life. All you need to provide is a clean, dry, lubricated air supply.
- No shock starts: Air cushioned start-up cuts stress to your equipment.
- Do not see what you need or want help with your selection: Call us with your requirements. We have hundreds of motors from which we can select. In many cases, we can provide "special" non-cataloged motors for unique applications. Call our technical support group in White House Tennessee at 800-866-5457.
About Ingersoll Rand Industrial Technologies:
During the past 100 years, Ingersoll Rand has played a vital role in worldwide economic development and social progress. Today, Ingersoll Rand is a global company with more than 450 locations in 42 countries.
Entering its second century, Ingersoll Rand continues to evolve into a global provider of products, services, and integrated solutions to industries as diverse as transportation, manufacturing, construction and agriculture.
In every market and application, Ingersoll Rand products and technologies enable the global customer to turn work into progress.
Please click on the links to the right for more information or contact Ingersoll Rand Industrial Technologies today!