48 Series Spur Gear
Product Announcement from Ingersoll Rand Industrial Technologies / Air Motors
48RA and 48RB series, spur gear, Multi-vane Air Motors. 3.00 hp to 3.10 hp (2.24 to 2.31 Kw). 60 rpm to 1300 rpm with adjustability through air controls. Ideal for low rpm / high torque applications.
- Will not burn out: Air motors can be stalled or overloaded for long periods without damage.
- Great for harsh environments: No heat build up or sparks make air motors ideal for use in flammable or explosive applications.
- Instantly reversible: A four-way valve allows instant motor reversal (on reversible units) with the turn of a valve.
- Cool Running: A running air motor expands air, allowing motors to operate in temperatures up to 150oF and some motors up to 300oF with special grease, lube and seals.
- Compact and Portable: Get maximum horsepower in minimum size.
- Variable speed: You may utilize a wide range of speeds by using a simple valve on your input air supply line.
- Minimum maintenance: Our motors have a proven history of long, low maintenance life. All you need to provide is a clean, dry, lubricated air supply.
- No shock starts: Air cushioned start-up cuts stress to your equipment.
- Do not see what you need or want help with your selection: Call us with your requirements. We have hundreds of motors from which we can select. In many cases, we can provide "special" non-cataloged motors for unique applications. Call our technical support group in White House Tennessee at 800-866-5457.
- Integral face and foot mount standard
- Inlet ports may be rotated for optional mounting configurations
Please click on the links to the right for more information.