Product Announcement from Ingersoll Rand Industrial Technologies / Air Motors
Creating sheer power from the natural environment, Ingersoll-Rand air motors are compact, lightweight and powerful alternatives to electric sources-perfect for a wide range of industrial applications. Consider these advantages:
- Infinitely variable speeds and torques via pressure regulation or air valves-no costly controls required
- Instant starting, stopping and reversing eliminates the delays of motor speed-up or slow-down periods
- Will not overheat or burn out, even when overloaded or run to stall
- Safe operation in hazardous conditions, with no electrical sparks or hydraulic fluids
- Cool running characteristics minimize the effects of hot, wet or dusty surroundings
- Low maintenance, based on simplicity of design and strength of construction
- Excellent design flexibility-a function of compact size, light weight, and high power output
- Temperature range-up to 150°F with standard lubrication and up to 300°F with high temperature lubrication
Ingersoll-Rand offers well over 170 cataloged models of air motors, with an extensive range of options:
- Reversible and non-reversible types
- 0.11 to 30 horsepower
- Square drive shafts (available on series M002, M004, M007, 1801, 1841, 3800, 3840, 4800 and 4840)
- Vane or piston configurations
- 23 rpm to 12,250 rpm speed ratings
- Geared and non-geared varieties
- < 0.1 ft-lb. to 1090 ft-lb. torque ratings
In addition, Ingersoll-Rand maintains data on hundreds of special application air motors that have solved problems for design engineers around the world over the years. You can access this invaluable resource by contacting your Ingersoll-Rand representative or distributor with details of your situation.
With over 125 years of engineering and manufacturing leadership, Ingersoll-Rand is the expert in air power.
CONTACT US today to learn more!