Shock, Vibration & Environmental Recorders
Product Announcement from Instrumented Sensor Technology
The EDR-3C Series is a portable impact, shock and vibration logger, recorder and detector has a built-in triaxial accelerometer along with many other features including easy setup and use and can be battery powered for up to thirty days, onboard memory and more.
- Measures Shock, Vibration & Temperature
- Options for Humidity, Pressure, Strain, Load, Full Waveform, Time History Recording and More
- Download via USB or high speed serial
- Built-in piezoresistive Tri-axial Accelerometer
- Continuous recording from minutes to hours depending on memory & sample rate
- Triggered recording up to several months or monger
- 5,291 "event" memory capacity
- All events date/time stamped
- Patented IST Sliding Window Overwrite (SWO) memory mode
- Fully programmable sample rates, triggering, event lengths, memory modes
- Up to 6 High-Speed Accelerometer channels
- External input channel options for PE voltage mode accelerometers
- Precision Low Noise accelerometers, DC response
- Full scale g ranges from 2g to 500g
- Sampling Frequency to 3.2 kHz/channel
- Triggering: threshold, time-interval, time-delayed, time at level, external input, manual and networked
- Automatic Offset Correction (for DC accelerations, Bridge Balancing)
- Vibration Controller Compatibility for Field Data Replication, PSD Profiles
- Battery powered continuous recording to 30+ Days , 60+ Days with New "Powersave" feature
- Memory nonvolatile to 6+ months
- Pre-trigger and post-trigger programmability- never misses anything
- Extremely rugged: 500g+ shock fragility
- Small Size: 37 cu in, 2.2 lb.
- Powerful Windows NT/2000/XP/7 Software Included
- Easy to Set Up and Use
The EDR-3C series impact, shock and vibration combo recorders offer you a time-tested reputation for proven performance and reliability with hundreds of successful installations since 1989. The EDR-3C series operates similarly and differs only in programmability features, on-board memory and channel capacities. Each impact, shock and vibration combo recorder is powered by a specially designed C-Cell battery pack (9 Volt optional.)
The EDR-3C impact, shock and vibration combo recorder is used in conjunction with DynaMax programs and downloads the EDR-3C's memory via an IBM compatible personal computer using serial & USB. Together, the EDR-3C and the DynaMax software program provide a powerful tool for accurately recording and analyzing dynamic environments.
About Instrumented Sensor Technology:
Instrumented Sensor Technology is the world leader in portable, stand-alone data recorders for dynamic measurements. IST supplies recording systems and data analysis software to leading companies throughout the world. We specialize in remote environments and offer the finest self-contained field recorder in the industry. With an international network of support staff we offer outstanding service after the sale to ensure your success.