What are Solder-Bearing Leads?
Product Announcement from Interplex Industries, Inc.
Originated by Interplex NAS, SBL technology creates leads with a
precise amount of solder already on them, such as the iconic “claw
As a result of a nonstop focus on innovation, SBL has evolved into
a multi-faceted technology foundation with many configurations for
a wide range of standard and custom application requirements.
Some of the basic approaches include:
• Holding the solder on the outside of the metal lead
• Holding the solder on the inside of the metal lead
• Forming the solder around the metal (minimize profile)
• Stamping the solder directly into the lead frame
• Molded solder-card modules for PCB-to-PCB assembly
• Solder-ball pins for discretely placeable SMT interconnects
Get the Latest Flash player.