Medical Packaging & Assembly
Service Detail from JAMAK Fabrication USA
JAMAK is an ISO 13485 certified custom manufacturer of silicone components for Class I and Class II medical devices. We focus on providing personalized and responsive service to a wide assortment of medical device companies.
Every customer’s program is unique with its own set of challenges. We will partner with you to meet your quality and delivery needs.
Services & Capabilities:
- Assembly & Packaging
- Custom Assembly of Medical Devices to Your Specifications
- Pouch Packaging (Non-Sterile)
- Secondary Processing
- Pad Printing
- Screen Printing
- Tube Tipping
- Hole Punching/Drilling
- Manufacturing Capabilities
- Silicone LIM (Liquid Injection Molding)
- Silicone Transfer and Injection Molding (Gum Stock)
- Silicone Extrusions
- Custom Profile
- Design Assistance for Manufacturability
- Tooling Design
- Material Selection
- Rapid Prototyping
- Process Development and Validation
- IQ/OQ/PQ Validations as Required
- DOE (Design of Experiment) as Required
- Product Procurement
- Component Sourcing and Purchasing
- Receiving Inspection
- MRP Inventory Management
- Lot Control
- ISO 13485 Certified
JAMAK is committed to making your program a success. Throughout the life cycle of your program, we will work with you to manage and contain manufacturing costs making you more competitive and successful in the marketplace. We are large enough to provide a broad range of production capabilities supported by reliable long term solutions; yet we are small enough to react quickly and creatively to meet your needs.
Contact us today to discuss your program’s specific requirements and goals. How can JAMAK help you?
www.jamakhealthcare.com or email email@example.com.