Product Announcement from JOGLER, Inc.
Introducing the new JLT-6000 magnetostrictive level transmitter, available in three different models. Model: MGT-6000 For Magnetic Level Gages
Jogler's MGT-6000 series level transmitter is the latest development in magnetostrictive level sensing technology which is designed exclusively for magnetic level gages. The MGT-6000 contains a low profile waveguide that is mounted away from the level gage chamber. This design isolates the dual sealed waveguide from excessive vibration and temperature. From enhanced sensor technology, the output signal is fast, stable and extremely accurate.
The MGT-6000 contains three elements; the transmitter head, sensor pickup and waveguide probe. It uses the magnetic field generated by the mag-gage float to produce a proportionate level signal output. A low energy pulse generated by the transmitter electronics spans the waveguide probe and determines a base time-of-flight interval. As the float reacts to level fluctuations, the magnetic field intersects the waveguide which causes a deflection of the waveguide sensing wire. When this occurs, the time-of-flight interval changes and is detected by the transmitter sensor pickup which converts the deflection to an electrical signal. The transmitter electronics recalculates
• 24 VDC nominal, two wire, loop powered
• LCD display in 4-20 mA, in/cm and/or percent output signal
• Local and remote detection for total or interface level elevations
• HART protocol field communication
• Local programmability allows for easy parameter changes
• Quick-Cal function for simple recalibration to any span
• Non wetted, dual sealed 316 SS low profile waveguide & sensor
• Isolated from excessive process temperature & vibration effects
• Top, bottom or remote transmitter head mounting locations
• Accurate to within 0.01% of total span selected
• Durable design with a strong, stable & noise free signal output
• State of the art sensor and transmitter electronics
• Unique transmitter puck design
• Maximum transmitter length of 20 feet
• Capable of retrofitting to most magnetic level gage chambers
• Explosion proof housing for hazardous locations, NEMA Type 4X
• Rated Cl. I, Div. 1, Groups BCD; Cl. II, Div. 1, Groups EFG; Cl. III
• Accuracy +/- 0.015 inches
• Repeatability 0.001% of full span
• Linearity 0.020% of full span
• Refresh Rate 10x per second
• Initiation 0.00 seconds
• Damping 0.00 to 1.00 @ 0.01 seconds. 1.00 to 25.0 @ 1.00 seconds
• Upper 3.00 inch @ probe end
• Lower 7.00 inch (Head Inclusive)
• Input 12-30 VDC (24 VDC nominal)
• Output 4-20 mA, percent, and/or height in/cm
• Resistance 600 Ohms (max) @ 24 VDC
• Power 0.66 watts (30 VDC x 0.022 amps)
• Error Signal 3.60 mA (low) or 22.0 mA (high)
• Interface 3 button keypad
• Software HART or PACT
• Display 2 line, 8 character LCD
• Connection 0.75 inch FNPT
• MAWP: Not applicable
• Ambient Temp. -40° to + 160° degrees F.
• Process Temp. -40° to + 235° degrees F. (Standard), -40° to + 400° degrees F. (High Temp)
• Area: Class I, Division 1, Groups B, C, D, Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F, G, Class III
• Enclosure: NEMA Type 4X
Jogler, Incorporated is a Houston manufacturer of high quality liquid level gauges, sight flow indicators, magnetic level indicators and level controls.
Used extensively throughout all process industries, Jogler gauges are fabricated to exact customer specifications in a maintenance free design.
Jogler is celebrating 40 years of impeccable success with dedicated customer service and prompt deliveries of custom engineered products. Jogler's quality program is established from national ANSI/ASQC and international ISO-9001 guidelines.
Jogler, Inc., has as its goal to become the premier supplier in its industry.
Also download Installation, Operation & Maintenance Instructions
Armored Level Gauges
Jogler Direct-Reading Level Gauges are the simplest, most reliable way to determine the level of liquid in a tank or vessel, because they give you a direct view without compromising the integrity of your process system.
Magnetic Level Gauges
Jogler Magnetic Level Gauges are a safe, economical way to measure and control liquid levels in any application. They are suitable for high temperature and/or pressure, full vacuum, low-specific gravity liquids, and more.
Specific Gravity Analyzers
Jogler Specific Gravity Analyzers (SGAs) are a dependable and accurate method for measuring and sampling process liquid levels in virtually any application.
Sight Flow Indicators
Jogler Direct-Reading Flow Indicators are the simplest, most reliable way to observe liquid or solids flow without compromising the integrity of your piping system.
Jogler's MGT-6000 series level transmitter is the latest development in magnetostrictive level sensing technology which is designed exclusively for magnetic level gauges.
Jogler's LGT-6000 series level transmitter is the first magnetostrictive level sensor that is specifically designed for sight glass automation. The LGT-6000 contains a low profile waveguide that can be mounted internally into (wetted) or externally against (non-wetted) on most sight glass applications.
Jogler's ILT-6000 series level transmitter is the latest in magnetostrictive level sensing technology designed for direct tank or bridle insertion. The ILT- 6000 contains a low profile waveguide that is inserted into a waveguide sleeve and external float assembly.
Mission Statement: The mission of Jogler, Inc., is to furnish the highest quality level gauges, sight flow gauges and accessories available to its customers, while providing a safe, pleasant and secure work environment to its employees and adequate returns to its owners and investors.