Product Announcement from Jamco Products, Inc.
Model FL is Jamco Products’ safety flammable cabinet, with manual close doors that open to a full 180°, designed to secure chemicals, pesticides and other dangerous liquids in protected storage. This cabinet is FM Approved (except model FL06) and is manufactured with all welded double wall 18 gauge construction with 1-1/2" insulating air space and there’s a 2" leak proof sill to contain leaks. The doors have a 3 point locking system and radius edges and are double walled, 14 gauge outside & 18 gauge inside. The Model FL also features twin 2" flame arrester vents and adjustable leveling feet. This safety flammable cabinet also meets OSHA, and NFPA code 30 & UFC 79 standards. Click here to see all of Jamco's Safety Flammable Cabinets for Corrosives & Pesticides.
• Powder coated forest green finish.
• Safety signage in large red letters.
• Galvanized steel shelves adjust on 2-1/2" centers.
• Polyethylene tray liner for shelves & sill
• Grounding connector.
• Lockable flush mounted handle with 2 keys.
• Chemical storage maximum - Class I & II - 60 gallons, Class III - 120 gallons