Product Announcement from Jamco Products, Inc.
Model SB is Jamco Products’ biggest seller and most popular cart model. This cart offers a heavy duty approach to the basics of transferring items from one area to another with its 12 gauge steel shelves, fully mig welded (no spot welding or bolt together here) construction, and 3/16" thick 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" angle corners. It comes in a variety of sizes and is the corner stone to Jamco's first line of carts. This particular model has two shelves and a straight tubular handle. The overall height of 35" is comfortable for loading and unloading items, while the 1,200lb capacity offers all the support you need for heavy items. 5" x 1 1/4" urethane casters are non-marking and have ball bearings for a smooth roll. Casters are bolted in to a 12 gauge caster channel for easy replacement and upgrade if needed in the future. The cart comes standard with 2 rigid and 2 swivel casters for superior tracking when pushing. 1 1/2” lips up for retention are standard, but Jamco offers a number of additional options to customize this cart for your needs. Click here to see the entire line of Jamco Products Service Carts.
- All welded construction, except casters.
- Durable 12 gauge steel shelves & caster mounts for long lasting use.
- 3/16" thick angle corners.
- Tubular handle with smooth radius bend for comfort and uniform appearance.
- Bolt on casters, 2 rigid, 2 swivel, for easy replacement and superior cart tracking.
- 1 1/2" shelf lips up for retention.
- Clearance between shelves is 25".
- Overall height is 35".