Product Announcement from Jergens, Inc.
Jergens Kwik-Lok® pins are available in five handle styles: T, L, button, recessed button and ring. Available in corrosion resistant, high strength stainless steel (17-4 PH) as well as in carbon steel. Standard sizes include: Metric - 5 mm to 25 mm outside pin diameters in 10 mm to 100 mm grip lengths. Imperial - 3/16" to 1" outside pin diameters in 1/2" to 6" grip lengths. Special configurations of Kwik-Lok® pins are available with minimal delay.
Jergens is a Department of Defense approved QSLM supplier of Quick Release Pins, under CAGE code 94882. Certificate of Conformance is available upon request at the time of order. DFARS compliant material is available upon request at the time of order.
- Rugged, durable construction ideal for extreme environments
- Firm, even grip for smooth, comfortable operation
- Includes hole and ring for easy attachment of optional lanyard
- High impact resistance
- Special Military and Aerospace size and configurations are available.
- Quick insertion and removal
- Double-acting pins activated by push or pull motion
- Multiple handle styles for a wide range of applications: Kwik-Lok® pins are used in diverse applications where a string pin is required to resist shear forces while offering quick release capability. Press the button in the handle to retract balls at the end of the shaft, permitting insertion removal. Special configurations of Kwik-Lok® pins are available with minimal delay.