Product Announcement from Johnson and Allen, Ltd.
The DigiGauss is the future of magnetometers and on the cutting edge of technology within NDT sector - While still retaining similar physical dimensions to that of the older deflection type field indicators, the DigiGauss boasts several unique selling points over older type indicators.
- Full colour 160 x 128 OLED display—with adjustable brightness
- Retro deflection needle mode—readings in 0.1G
increments, range ±20 G
- Digital display mode—Large numerical values displayed in 0.1G increments
- Gauss trip—background becomes red to clearly notify
operator when a reading exceeds 2, 5 or a user defined Gauss value
- Battery gauge function—uses easily to obtain AAA
- batteries and supplied with 2 x 1.5V batteries as standard
- Small hand-held unit—electronic unit not damaged by excessive overloads like mechanical units
- Zero function—negate internal residual magnetism
associated with using indicator in strong fields
- Fully calibrated, certified and supplied with zero
chamber—digitally display last calibration date and serial number
- Supplied in a foam-fitted case as standard with the option to upgrade to a splash proof version