Product Announcement from Johnson and Allen, Ltd.
The Neolectron-2 is a battery operated 12V 365nm wavelength LED inspection lamp - Suitable for MPI.
Following in the footsteps of our now discontinued Neolectron, the Neolectron-2 offers even more than the first iteration.
- 3 hours running time on 1 battery pack. (2 supplied)
- Output over 3000 micro watts per cm sq at 400mm. (with less than 5 lux white light)
- Over 150mm in beam-spread.
- Guarantees high levels of safety by consuming only 12 Volts.
- More environmentally friendly than older 100 Watt Mercury vapour lamps and will pay for itself in energy savings alone.
Supplied in a durable carry case with fitted foam inserts, the Neolectron-2 outperforms 100 Watt Mercury vapour bulbs in both UV output and in bulb life; Typically lasting 15,000 hours.
Two batteries are supplied as standard but more can be purchased separately if needed.
The Neolectron-2 also features a "fuel "gauge" so operators can determine the usage time remaining in the batteries and an alarm to notify operators when UV output has dropped.