Product Announcement from Joyce/Dayton Corp.
Joyce ComDRIVE® is a self-contained actuator package that combines a ball screw jack, motor, and gear reducer into a single compact package.
- Can power an entire jacking system – and reduce the number of components you need to specify.
- Simplifies design because you no longer have to size the gear reducer and motor.
- Costs less to install since the only mounting required is the plate for the jack body
- Reduces the number of couplings and shafts required in multi-jack systems.
- Motors are standard 230/460 volt, 3 phase, 60 hertz. Brakemotors are optional but recommended as Ball Screw ComDRIVES are not self-locking
- Gearmotor may be rotated in 90° increments..
Joyce Ball Screw ComDRIVES come in translating screw (shown) and rotating screw (keyed for traveling nut) designs. ComDRIVES are available in one of four standard screw ends or special ends to meet your requirements. All jack designs can be fitted with protective boots.
ComDRIVE Models are available in capacities up to 30 tons and provide speeds up to 26.3 inches per minute (CDB) and 55.5 inches per minute (CDHB).
Joyce ComDRIVES can be specified without the motor, with only the jack and reducer. The reducer flange accepts standard NEMA motor frame sizes.
ComDRIVE may be equipped with Joyce limit switches and features end travel stops standard. Stops are not intended to be used as operating limits.
Ask Joyce/Dayton to evaluate your application