Product Announcement from Joyce/Dayton Corp.
ComDRIVE is a self-contained actuator package that combines a machine screw jack, motor and gear reducer into a single compact unit.
- Can power an entire jacking system-and reduce the number of components you need to specify.
- Simplifies design because you no longer have to size the gear reducer and motor.
- Less to install because the only mounting required is one plate for the jack body.
- Reduces the number of couplings and shafts required in multi-jack systems.
- Motors are standard 230/460 volts, 3 phase, 60 hertz
- Gear motor may be rotated in 90° increments
- Joyce ComDRIVES come in translating screw (shown), rotating screw (keyed for traveling nut) and keyed designs. ComDRIVES are available with one of four standard screw ends or special ends to meet your requirements. All jack designs can be fitted with a protective boot.
Models are available in capacities up to 30 tons and provide speeds up to 20.8 inches per minute (CD) or 35.1 inches per minute (DCD). Screw travel is per your requirements.
ComDRIVE can be specified without the motor, with only the screw jack and reducer. The reducer flange accepts standard NEMA motor frame sizes. ComDRIVE may be equipped with Joyce limit switches and features adjustable stops as standard. Stops are not intended to be used as operating limits. Brake motors are optional.