Vibration Sensor Node 1.0 for Condition Monitoring
Product Announcement from KCF Technologies, Inc.
The SmartDiagnostics® family of innovative harvester-powered wireless sensor products enables the implementation of advanced predictive maintenance processes for your company. The system provides continuous monitoring of vibration and temperature to track the operating health of your equipment. SmartDiagnostics® offers high-fidelity machine analysis with low operational cost and simple installation. Optimized for low-power usage, SmartDiagnostics® Vibration Sensor Nodes use KCF Technologies' proprietary wireless protocol that transmits the full dynamic vibration spectrum over the air on a nearly- continuous basis.
Vibration Sensor Nodes provide vibration monitoring in the most hard-to-reach, rugged locations. Each node communicates directly with a receiver, which stores the data on a collection server. The data is transmitted wirelessly and imported into the Machine Condition Monitoring Software system, where machine health can be quickly and accurately monitored.
The system is highly configurable. Up to 24 sensor nodes can send vibration data to each receiver. The sensors can be configured to transmit data on your selected frequency, and different monitoring bands can be implemented to caution or warn you when the frequency reaches a specified level.
SmartDiagnostics® can predict failure before it occurs, saving money spent on unnecessary replacements and extending machine life. At the same time, energy costs are reduced, as cleaner running machines are more efficient.
- Cooling Towers
- Pumping Stations
- HVAC System Equipment
- Paper & Metal Manufacturing
- Power Plants
- Food & Beverage Packing Facilities
Features & Benefits
- Accurately monitors vibration and temperature in a variety of locations.
- Allows wireless communication for instant results and efficient operation.
- Robust industrial-grade design allows vibration sensor nodes to be reliably used in harsh industrial environments.
- Very easy installation – no wires, no tools – locate, place and go.
- Requires no batteries – extremely low power operation enables use with energy harvesters.