Product Announcement from Kardex Remstar
Kardex Remstar horizontal carousels consist of an oval track with rotating bins containing shelves that deliver items to the operator. Often used in integrated workstations of carousels called a "pod." This allows an operator to pick from one active carousel while the others are pre-positioning to be picked the moment the operator is ready.
Every carousel uses one of the many integrated QuickPick® pick-to-light technologies to indicate the active carousel, shelf level and quantity of items to pick, making batch picking simple, fast and easy.
What makes the Kardex Remstar horizontal carousel the best?
• Increased throughput up to 600%
• Reduced floor space requirements up to 60%
• Flexible design provides instantly adjustable shelf levels
• Reduced labor up to 2/3
• Move and change workstation designs easily
• Workstation design that is easily modified Increased level of accuracy up to 99.9% levels
• The ability to increase or decrease a carousel's length easily
• Extended order cut-off times
• Fast ROI (Return On Investment)