Lektriever® Electric Lateral Filing System
Product Announcement from Kardex Remstar
The Kardex Remstar Lektriever Electric Lateral File (ELF) is a series of vertically arranged rotating shelves (carriers) controlled by an electronic keypad to deliver files to the operator with a push of a button or scan of a bar code. The Electric Lateral File rotates and presents the item for picking to the operator at an ergonomic work counter for easy usage.
Kardex Remstar Lektriever Electric Lateral File is designed to handle a complete range of media and deliver it to the operator with the push of a button, virtually eliminating wasted walking, searching and bending activities which dramatically improves productivity by up to 160%.
What makes the Kardex Remstar Lektriever Electric Lateral File the best?
• Increase Capacity of Existing Filing and Storage Areas by up to 271%
• Recover Up To 70% Of Existing Floor Space By Using True "Floor to Truss" Storage
• Customizable Levels of Media and Item Security and Protection
• Fully Compliable With The Barrier Removal Act- All Stored Items Are Brought To An Ergonomically Positioned Work Counter
• Proven reliability with a Higher Mean Time Between Failure Rate Than Most Household Appliances
• Largest Field Service Installation Team Available 24 - 7 - 365