Product Announcement from Keller America, Inc.
The DCX-ECO is an autonomous, accumulator powered instrument. It features a stainless steel 18 mm in diameter housing designed to record water depth (pressure) and temperature over long periods at a very economical price. Its small size, reloadable accu and vented gauge (VG) option are just a few of the many advantages provided by the DCX-ECO.
The electronics employ the latest microprocessor technology which give high accuracy and resolution for the pressure and temperature signals.
The measured values are mathematically compensated for all linearity and temperature errors of the pressure sensors. The use of a non-volatile memory ensures high data security.
The sensor, electronics and the accu are housed in a fully welded stainless steel tube, for submersible deployment. For data read-out the DCX-ECO must be recovered from the measurement point. The end cap, sealed by two O-Rings, is then removed to access the data port.
The DCX-ECO works with an absolute pressure sensor. In shallow water depths where the influence of barometric pressure changes should be considered, it is recommended that a second data logger (Baro) is placed at the surface, to record the barometric pressure. The PC then calculates the differential pressure resp. the water depth by subtracting the two measured values.
Optional: DCX-ECO with cable to surface
An optional sealed cable is available for the DCX-ECO, enabling data retrieval and reloading of the accu without removing the DCX-ECO.
Vented Gauge option available on request. The DCX-ECO can be connected to the GSM-1 or GSM 2 moduls for wireless data transfer.
The Logger 4.x-Software is delivered along with the interface cable K103A (RS232) or K104A (USB). The software is compatible with Windows(≥ Windows 95) and allows to configure and read out our KELLER data loggers (DCX and Leo Record).
The measuring values may be graphically displayed, exported, air pressure compensated or converted into other units.
The Online-function shows the actual values of the instrument. The Logger includes the Reader and Writer.
The Writer enables the configuration and start of the Logger.
- Online display of measuring channels
- Record status indication
- Editing of installation data
- Ring buffer or normal
- Readjustment of the zero
- Pressure- and temperature channels selectable
- Time start
- When exceeding or dropping below a certain pressure (or temperature)
- Measuring interval for starting conditions selectable
- Interval (1s…99 days) and event-controlled recording
- Recording at pressure change
- Turn on or turn off at pressure threshold
- Averaging over selectable number of measurements
- Combination of fixed interval and event recording possible
The Reader allows the data to be read out into a file. The measured data, which can be converted (exported) into various format, also contains the following information: Serial number, measuring range, sensor name, installation data, read-out data, units, measuring values with date and clock time, read-out date…
- Reading of the recordings' directory with starting time and storage size in %
- Read-out of the individual recordings
- Graphical display of the dat
- Record status indication
- Conversion of the data into a text file for Excel import
- Miscellaneous calculations possible
Special calculations or an export of the data into customer specific databases are possible (only on request).
Please click on the links to the right for more information or request a quote today!