Kilian Manufacturing Custom Ball Bearings
Product Announcement from Kilian Manufacturing Corp.
Ball Bearings from Kilian
Kilian manufactures many different types of ball bearings to meet your application needs, including:
- Single row
- Double row
- Retainer type
Kilian specializes in making custom ball bearings that meet a wide variety of application requirements.
Features and Benefits of Ball Bearings
- Bearings for high speed, low speed and oscillation applications
- Many different materials available to optimize performance and reduce cost, such as low carbon steels, 12L14, 1215, 1008, 1010, 1117, 8620, 52100, aluminum, bronze, 303 SS, 440SS, as well as many types of plastics
- Specialized anti-corrosion finishes and coatings for different application environments, such as trivalent zinc, zinc nickel, black oxide, nickel anodizing and chrome
- Quick design engineering support to help solve bearing application issues
- Kilian's strong assembly capability provides even more value by combining the bearing with a stamping, casting, etc.
- Kilian can integrate a customized attachment feature to make installation easy and less costly
- Low cost, several price points
Kilian offers a wide range of bearing design solutions. We also offer a selection of standard bearings or we can create a specific design to match your exact application needs.
For a complete listing of Kilian bearing products including design modification ideas - click here.
If you are an OEM or Distributor and your need is 5,000 bearings or more, please contact us at the numbers listed below.
If you are an individual, or have a need for a small number of bearings, or replacement product, please contact the original equipment manufacturer, or your local bearing distributor.
List of Distributors
Customer Service - 315.432.0700
Sales & Engineering - 315.432.0700
Fax : 315.432.1312
Kilian Manufacturing Corp.
PO Box 6974
1728 Burnet Avenue
Syracuse, NY 13217