Product Announcement from Kilian Manufacturing Corp.
Kilian stainless steel bearings bring unique capabilities for food processing and packaging, beverage, medical and marine equipment. Kilian engineers combine advanced bearing design expertise with broad industry knowledge to satisfy the toughest application requirements.
Features and Benefits
- Bearings manufactured from a variety of stainless steel materials
- Withstand tough, corrosive conditions for extended service life
- Reduced maintenance costs and equipment downtime
- Value-engineering simplifies your designs by incorporating features such as seals, polymer components, spacers and shafts into the assembly
- One Kilian assembly, for example, could replace six components including bolt, washers, bearing, roller and jam-nut
- Poultry processing trolley. Stainless steel bearings and an engineered polymer pulley resist the harsh washdown environment found in poultry-processing plants.
- Bakery conveyor. Kilian stainless steel bearing designs withstand the heat in bread ovens, proofing ovens and commercial toaster ovens where temperatures can exceed 650º F. These designs extend the life and expensive maintenance of bakery conveyor chains.
- Bottling plant. This bearing solved a tough corrosion problem in a sports drink filling machine. High salt content and bottling at elevated temperatures created a processing environment that required excessive maintenance and frequent bearing replacement.
- Marine. Sea water exposure represents one of the most severe applications in the bearing world. Kilian utilized a special grade of stainless steel to meet the needs for a demanding shift detent application.
- Medical. A Kilian stainless steel unitized thrust bearing replaced a three-piece design and solved a slippage problem due to bearing wear in biomedical diagnostics equipment.
Additionally, Kilian Manufacturing Corporation offers a wide range of bearing design solutions. We also offer a selection of standard bearings or we can create a specific design to match your exact application needs.
If you are an OEM or Distributor and your need is 5,000 bearings or more, please contact us at the numbers listed below.
If you are an individual, or have a need for a small number of bearings, or replacement product, please contact the original equipment manufacturer, or your local bearing distributor.
Customer Service - 315.432.0700
Sales & Engineering - 315.432.0700
Fax : 315.432.1312
Kilian Manufacturing Corp.
PO Box 6974
1728 Burnet Avenue
Syracuse, NY 13217